Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a homeowner

That's right, I bought a townhouse today, and am official. Look for an email with my new address coming to an inbox near you...

In other news, this has meant extra Target time (and will for a while, I imagine). Next time you walk unto a Target, inhale deeply as soon as you walk in. Tonight I heard it called the scent of unpurchased goods + Starbucks. Call it what you will...I call it Heaven. I love the smell of Target.

Wow. So next time you need a new iron and some cheezits and maybe a cheap shirt and a pair of sunglasses and a new cd and some scrapbooking supplies, inhale deeply and think of me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2008 at 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Let's catch up soon.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 7:43 AM , Blogger FreeBird Farm said...

Wow!!! That's awesome news!!!

(They are opening a Target less than 2 MILES from our house! I am so excited I could POP!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home